26.10.08

Cheap Brushes

On my way home, after I take Behold... The Arctopus to the airport. They're European tour starts tomorrow. Cheap brushes with greatness: Good Fellas was filmed in the neighborhood I've been staying. I met Moby at a club in the West Village, then ran into Nicky Katt at a bar nearby. But the best was running into Gavin, ex-editor at Vice, in Williamsburg with two kids in tow-- he had a hilarious take on parenting.
Looking forward to going home. No plans for Lousyville. This trip was more productive than I expected. As a result my chain is pulled taut to get started on documenting these songs.

I can't drive through Strausstown PA without buying something Pat Garrett's Sheepskin Outlet. It's actually a Mobil service station. But my Xmas gift shopping starts in a few hours.

No comments: